WE ARE HIRING!
Athens Advance Care is looking for caring and compassionate caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of extending a helping hand with aging adults. Athens Advance Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping tasks
· Meal preparation
· Medication reminder
· Appointment reminders
· Assistance with grooming
· Bathing Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues Alzheimer's Care.
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
· Must be a CNA & have a minimum of one year of personal care experience.
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
· Must have a current TB test.
· Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
· Must have references and good work history.
· Have a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
· MUST be able to work (1) one-weekend shift every month.